Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Maker Faire 2014

I have just returned from +Maker Faire 2014 in California.

I can't believe it but this was only my 4th year at +Maker Faire Bay Area.

2011 - In Young Maker Booth


2012 - In Makershed, selling my kits.


2013 - Helped with the crew of Maker Faire


2014 - In the Sponsor Booth with Intel



+Maker Faire Bay Area 2014 pictures.



Limited Maker Faire Skateboard! 




Thanks @makerfaire for another amazing event! Every year it just gets better and better.
This year Maker Faire was really fast for me. I had to take a final for school - fly in and then come home to finish school. I only have 2 more days of school!!

I have a fun busy schedule this summer, hope I can see you all! I want to hear what you are making!!

Remember:

Don't be bored...@make something!!



No comments: