Friday, May 23, 2014

great articles


There are two awesome article that have come out...

School Sucks..Maker Culture is Literally Making Learning Better!
+Maker Faire has changed my life.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/05/22/school-sucks-maker-culture-is-literally

The amazing number of more than 130,000 people enjoyed the Happiest Place on Earth.

During the weekend, you were one of 1100+ maker exhibits, presentations, and performances who showcased and shared what you make, and together we touched over 130,000 attendees. Maker Faire continues to encourage new makers and nurture the maker community. The impact we have on inspiring and educating people and in growing the Maker Movement is immeasurable and important.

Attendees came from over 42 countries and 49 states to experience Maker Faire Bay Area 2014! Thank you for making it great.

read the article below.
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6445a17f0f4864bcc9492655b&id=301a6fa6ee&e=c3ed2fc990

Wow, what a year.
Today I finish my last day of school. The only class I have to finish next year is Math. I'm hoping my next school year will look a bit like this:

AM - Math
PM - +Intel

I'm also hoping to take a class at +Arizona State University